Brandon Browner was great in the Seattle Seahawks system but after leaving the Seahawks he struggled miserably, and he is not happy with the way his path has went.
Browner says he feels like a little kid in a candy store, and says he has to prove he is not as bad as he looked on the field the last two years for the Patriots and the Saints.
“I still feel like this is my first year,” Browner said Monday, via the team’s official website. “I’ve got the nerves and anxiety all over again. I guess that’s a good thing, because I want to prove myself all over again.”
“I had a rough season last year, so I didn’t want to go out that way-losing, having my worst season-and maybe retiring that way,” he said. “So I just worked hard (in the offseason), and hopefully it will show once the season starts.”
Browner was beaten badly by receivers on a constant basis in New Orleans and he racked up tons of penalties. Browner was a stud for the Seahawks and it will be interesting to see if he can return to that player again.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago