Texas A&M-Commerce has signed an exclusive, department-wide apparel contract with Under Armour the first of its kind in Division II, according to FootballScoop.
The deal will begin this fall and last through the 2019-20 athletic year, and will be made formal late Wednesday morning.
Breaking: Under Armour inks first department-wide apparel contract in Division II
— Zach Barnett (@zach_barnett) March 30, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- HIGHLY NATIONALLY RANKED 2022 NFL DRAFT PROSPECT EARNS A UFA GRADE FROM FORMER NFL SCOUT nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/draft-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Chargers claimed WR Austin Proehl off waivers
about 33 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for May 18, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Carolina Panthers re-signed LB Julian Stanford
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Former New York Giants TE Clyde Hall arrested at the age of 82 with 7 kilos of cocaine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...