Yesterday the New Orleans Saints restructured the contracts of two players freeing up 3 million dollars in cap space. Today the team saved another 1.49 million dollars in cap space, by restructuring the contract of former Alabama running back Mark Ingram.
The team needs to approach C.J. Spiller and Jairus Byrd to make them take a pay cut. Both have been bad since being signed by the Saints in free agency from the Bills.
Source: the Saints converted $2.235M of RB Mark Ingram’s $3M base salary for 2016 into a signing bonus, creating $1.49M of cap space.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 30, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Could it have been the hotel that the Titans stayed at? Sounds like it was just the Titans players and staff twitter.com/mortreport/sta…
about 26 mins ago
- Pretty amazing event here! Make sure you spread the news! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Are good defenses Lamar Jackson’s kryptonite? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/lamar-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8yoQ9fuc9q
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Help me out and share the information. As you know Hayden Hurst recently spoke to Dak about Mental Health. Well,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago