The Miami Dolphins have agreed to a reduced rate contract from linebacker Koa Misi. The move will create more cap space for the Dolphins.
Misi who was scheduled to earn $4.2 million this year has agreed to a slightly reduced salary, according to Andrew Abrahmson of the Palm Beach Post.
In return, the Dolphins have guaranteed Misi’s pay for 2016. Misi’s durability is still an issue. He appeared in 11 games in 2014 and 13 games last season. He had 71 tackles last year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xFbAlGYEgH
about 37 mins ago
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago