Percy Harvin has not been healthy for an entire year in a long time. The former Florida wide out has tons of potential but he is not healthy. The guy is always injured and now the former Vikings draft pick, is telling Pro Football Talk, that he will in fact play in 2016.
Harvin “definitely” will play in 2016.
The Bills, who signed Harvin a year ago, have a pending offer. Other teams have made offers as well.
Harvin has yet to decide what he’ll do. According to the source, Harvin knows this is his last opportunity to have a major impact in the NFL. As a result, he’s looking for the right situation.
It sounds like Harvin would like to leave the Bills, and that may be the best option. Harvin had a good first couple games then was injured and remained on the sidelines. It sounds like Harvin wants to play with a contender.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Saints are working out LS Andrew DePaola nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andrew… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/C4ZPmbRD5C
about 5 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:What does the Denver Broncos partnership with FanDuel mean for the rest of the teams?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- This is crazy twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
about 28 mins ago
- 3 Up, 3 Down: Fantasy Studs and Duds from Week 6 ift.tt/3m62uLG
about 33 mins ago