Darius Fleming the New England Patriots linebacker posted a couple messages on social media basically stating “thanks to the Patriots”, insinuating that he has been released.
Fleming was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the fifth round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football at Notre Dame.
Darius Fleming (@dfleming58) | Twitter 13 hours ago – View on Twitter
Excited to see what good God has planned for me next
I want to thank the Kraft family, my coaches, the Patriots organization and the fans for the amazing opportunity during the past two years in New England. I wish the organization nothing but the best going forward. ??✊?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That was a good ass play, he closed that gap quickly twitter.com/AlfidiDouglas/…
about 28 mins ago
- Matt Milano's sack comes up big. Who made the play before Milano? Was that Epenesa?
about 29 mins ago
- Andre Roberts with a huge return to start the game off
about 40 mins ago
- I hope the Bills defense steps up today because Sean McVay is going to bring it
about 41 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Week 3 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kKdxmE2PAf
about 53 mins ago