Will Josh Gordon be reinstated by the NFL? That is the biggest question, but in an interview with Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Donte Whitner the team’s starting safety said he was worried about Josh Gordon. Says that Gordon hit rock bottom, and is now ready to show the world that he is ready.
“I understand he’s a young guy,” Whitner said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “He’s made a few mistakes in his career, and when you hit rock bottom the way he did, there’s nowhere else to go but up.”
Whitner said he’s seen Gordon work his way back into shape, and that Gordon was up to 255 pounds.
“Over the last couple months, just watching him, watching Instagram and the hard work that he put in, the transformation that he made with his body, I remember seeing him at the 9 downtown and him being like 255 pounds, and then going on down to four or five or sixth months later, shedding 20, 25, 30 pounds and looking like he did before the suspension started,” Whitner said. “I understand that he’s very dedicated. I understand that he can go out there and do anything he wants to do on the football field.”
It is pretty crazy to think that Josh Gordon was once up to 255 pounds, WoW!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Corey Brown, DT, Valdosta State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/SPFiPyLpORU
about 7 mins ago
- Last Chance:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- 2020 NFL Injury Tracker: Week 3 ift.tt/3mIXKgb
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 1 QB Index, Mahomes Not Top 3? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/93YOWgr8cU
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago