Fred Jackson is the oldest running back jn the NFL right now and he is not ready to hang up his cleats according to Ian Rapoport.
Jackson had an awesome story. After playing in the Indoor Football League and going to NFL Europe, Jackson turned into a very solid player.
He was released by the Bills last year, and signed with the Seahawks. While Jackson’s friend Marshawn Lynch hung up his cleats, Jackson is not ready to do the same.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LoOuxwV0u
about 33 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/B35w1ssd9c
about 35 mins ago
- 10 Takeaways from Week 2 of the 2020 NFL Season ift.tt/3hUEDMk
about 50 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 59 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago