The Philadelphia Eagles would like to keep Sam Bradford, but Bradford is set to become a free agent. There have been reports that the two were very far apart in regards to a new contract, but things may be changing. According to Fox Sports, the Eagles have upped their deal for Bradford.
The Eagles upped their offer to Sam Bradford during meetings with Bradford’s agent at the NFL Scouting Combine last week as a way of making a strong push to close out a multi-year deal for the quarterback before the start of free agency.
The terms of the offer aren’t available, but Fox Sports indicated the Eagles believe it’s a very strong offer for Bradford. In 2015, Bradford threw for 3,725 yards while completing 66 percent of his passes to go along with 19 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OYFBqqt5JM
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZwCPZuhr12
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago