The other day, the Miami Herald posted that the Miami Dolphins and wide out Rishard Matthews spoke about a contract, but it obviously did not go anywhere.
According to Rand Getlin of NFL.com, the former Nevada wide out will test the open market.
Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin) | Twitter 33 mins ago – View on Twitter
To be clear, the #Dolphins were interested in keeping Matthews as @AdamHBeasley said. Matthews wants to test market.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xFbAlGYEgH
about 51 mins ago
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago