NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Colorado State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I did off the field was speak to 300 students at Boltz Middle School in Fort Collins, Colorado. I spoke at a Pep Rally about overcoming adversity and how sports changed my life.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
I was born in Ft. Lauderdale and I was raised in Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my Mom because she has overcome a lot of adversity coming from Haiti. She dropped out of school and has managed to raise eight children alone.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes. I ran track and did weightlifting.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Yes. I played Running Back my whole high school career. My senior year I played both sides of the ball – Running Back and Line Backer – and chose to play LB at CSU.
At your position, what separates you from others?
At my position, what separates me from others is I’m a do-it-all linebacker. I can cover, I can pass rush, and I can play in the box which all comes down to versatility. I’m relentless – I never give up.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for my opponent’s strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies so I can strategize.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest player I ever faced was Jay Ajayi of Boise State.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Jamie Collins of the New England Patriots because of his versatility to cover pass rushes and play as a true linebacker.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I had to overcome was being raised without my father, who took his own life when I was four. Thankfully, God placed the right people in my life at the right time and I give all the credit to Him.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I wear my Haitian necklace everywhere I travel and most game days I facetime with my 2-year-old daughter Peyton. My pre-game ritual includes:
- 1. Take two laps around the field
- 2. Go back and change my clothes to my warmup set
- 3. Come back out and warmup with my music
- 4. Go back in and put on my game gear
- 5. In the locker room, I read my Bible and then pray
- 6. Go out with the team and pray in the end zone as I’m running through
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
My size, so I have to overcompensate by using my athleticism (jumping, running, being explosive/quick)
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m that guy.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Ricky Williams; Philadelphia Eagles
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Dad, My Uncle, and Jesus.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
The first thing I will buy once I’m in the NFL is a house for my Mom and siblings who still live at home.
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I don’t drink it
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- How about @QMeinerz in a Broncos uniform? twitter.com/derschwigg/sta…
about 45 mins ago
- I respect the New York Rangers! Damn right fight! Every team should do that playing the Caps
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0501ZpRhvq
about 2 hours ago