NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
East Central University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I spent three months at a psychiatric hospital helping kids with activities.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Kasey Ross, my oldest brother because he’s such a peculiar person and such a dynamic athlete, I always wanted to be like him.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
I was a quarterback my whole life until college.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My IQ is extremely high, I like to play chess with receivers, not to many people my age know how to play chess so they already lost.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for route combinations, receiver tempo, and plays they take off.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
George Robbins, former teammate, 6’5 receiver.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Joe Haden, our game is similar.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Sitting out two consecutive years, one for a shoulder injury the other b/c I was ineligible. I just stayed focused and completed everything I needed to.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I didn’t have a favorite player nor team.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandpa for sure (never met him), Rocsi Diaz, and president Obama.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Would definitely buy my mommy a church.
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bengals rookie QB Joe Burrow feels he took major strides last week and he just wants a win nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joe-bu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cT4SSv8APS
about 28 mins ago
- Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ljariu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL
about 2 hours ago
- Colin Kaepernick calls Law Enforcement “White Supremacist Institution” and wants to abolish Police - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/colin-… #Thoughts
about 2 hours ago