Today the Cleveland Browns saved 4.7 million dollars in salary cap by terminating the contracts of both defensive end Randy Starks and tight end Jim Dray.
Starks, who signed a two-year, $6.5 million contract as a free agent last year, started all 15 games played last season. He registered 29 tackles (14 solo), one sack and recovered a fumble.
Dray was signed as an unrestricted free agent in 2014 and he played in all 32 games and started 16 of them. He totaled 23 receptions for 303 yards with one touchdown. Last season, he posted six catches for 61 yards.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 41 mins ago
- D'Eriq King with an absolute dime right there
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Sabres Top-Tier Talent is For Real (Part 1 of 2) ift.tt/2FQ51tC
about 2 hours ago