Alex Mack recently signed a 5 year deal worth 42 million dollars, that included 26 million dollars guaranteed, and he is now expected to be a free agent again.
Mack appeared in all 16 games last season and was rated by Pro Football Focus as the No. 16 center out of 40 qualifying players.
The Jaguars signed Mack to a huge offer sheet last year but the Browns decided to match it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- 13-1 heading into tonight! I have the Saints winning! Let’s see if I can go 14-1! This was a solid predictions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- My predictions I was really close to going three for three! Devante Adams injury hurt but the others!!!
NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe…
about 19 mins ago