Thomas Davis the Carolina Panthers linebacker was one tough cookie. After the game he showed his surgically repaired arm, and boy it was rough.
You have to admire his passion, and it is sad that the Panthers could not come home with a win. I do not think it will be long before they are back.
This post is not about me, or how tough I am. It’s not to shine any light on me or my injuries. Our team doctors and trainers did an amazing job giving me an opportunity to get back on the field. This post is strictly to show how much love I have for my brothers and #PantherNation. Thank you all for your support and we will #KeepPounding.-TD
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Could the Eagles replace Carson Wentz with NDSU QB Trey Lance? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/trey-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Ever since he grew his mustache twitter.com/buffalobills/s…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- I just don’t know what the heck the hands team was doing. I am sorry the ST coordinator should be suspended for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago