Tim Tebow is always criticized on the field, but off the field, the guy is a true leader. He created Night to Shine, and it is a special night for thousands.
Night to Shine is sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation, the prom is one of 200 being held at churches in the United States and eight foreign countries for thousands of people with disabilities. An Oklahoma church will hold the event, and their pastor feels it will be an amazing event.
“This will be an unforgettable prom experience for people with special needs, all centered on God’s love,” said the Rev. Joel Thompson, organizer of the event and young adult pastor at the host church, The Assembly.
“People with disabilities typically do not receive a lot of attention and care, but if anyone is deserving of it, it’s them,” Thompson said.
“They have a special place in God’s heart, and in ours.”
More than 70,000 volunteers and 30,000 honored guests will share the same prom experience. From arriving on the red carpet to karaoke and dancing, Tebow’s foundation provides each prom with financial support, decorations and gifts for each participant.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3dNIfzv
about 8 mins ago
- Week 6 NFL Power Rankings; Seahawks remain the team to beat in the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/power-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ex90nrB4SN
about 10 mins ago
- Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/stabbi…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chiefs, Seahawks, Bucs, Steelers, Titans On Close-Knit For ‘20 NFL Football Finals nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-20/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VsZGRaGPhx
about 29 mins ago