I do not know if I believe it or not, but Bruce Irvin, the linebacker who reportedly said last year he wanted to play for the Falcons, is now saying he would like to stay in Seattle. A matter of fact, when asked by reporters, Irvin stated he would even give the Seahawks a hometown discount.
“Pete (Carroll) and John (Schneider) asked me that when I met with them today,” Irvin said when asked about the possibility of giving the Seahawks a hometown discount. “If it came to that, I would definitely come back.”
The Seahawks selected Irvin out of West Virginia with the 15th pick in the first round of the 2012 NFL draft. At the time, the selection was viewed as a reach partly because of Irvin’s checkered background, but he has been solid. He had a solid 2015-16 season, notching 5 1/2 sacks and 38 tackles in 15 games.
The Seahawks would be smart to take him back at a cheaper rate.
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is going to be a stud too! We love the unnoticed! twitter.com/ig_barnes/stat…
about 48 mins ago
- Scouting is the funnest thing ever because not everyone sees it the same way. I think that is why the NFL draft Ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- I would not be shocked if the Bears franchise Allen Robinson the Lions franchise Kenny Golladay and the Bucs franch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago