NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
Vernon Christian Shaquille Anthony
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Clemson University to Tennessee State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Going back and speaking to my high school and my middle school and my elementary school.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Greenville, South Carolina
Who is your role model, and why?
My father really taught me discipline growing up and work ethic as well as respect and integrity.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball, track and field
Did you play any other positions in football?
Guard and tackle
At your position, what separates you from others?
My footwork, my endurance and my long arms.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for defensive fronts , stunts and my opponents weaknesses and strengths.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Kelvin Beachum from the Steelers. He is a hybrid lineman like myself that play guard and tackle.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Transferring from Clemson. I basically had to discipline myself and stay focused because even though my school changed my goals did not. So just trying to stay focused towards my goals
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
Intelligence, and my focus
What is your biggest weakness?
Being my biggest critic in life and football
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m very adaptable to people and to situations I’ve been exposed to different cultures so it is easy for me to communicate with different types of people. Invert cultivated and don’t allow others to determine my future
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
MLK, Michael Jackson, my grandfather
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi? NEITHER
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football League Prospect Interview: Sean Brown, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/sean-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:5 NFL Free Agents You Should Look Forward To In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Vdvq14w1zd
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Courtland Sutton Injury Review | Will the Broncos star WR recovery? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/courtl… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:The Best Player Available Podcast w/ Neil Stratton and former Titans scouting director Blake Beddi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago