NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
Osazuwamen Igbinosun, but for short people call me Osa.
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Ball State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Participating in the annual Riley Children Hospital Dance Marathon. Just a good feeling always helping out with that event and knowing that all the donations were going to a good cause.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
New Jersey; but my parents are Nigerian
Who is your role model, and why?
My brother Ike Igbinosun– He really watched me develop into the man I’m today and showed me that anything worth having doesn’t come easy.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Track, Baseball, Soccer, Football, LAX, and Wrestling.
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My arm length and strength
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies the offensive lineman I’m lined up on does.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Indiana University offensive line my freshman year was a really good O-line.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Fork Union Military Academy. I went down there with a purpose and a goal in mind that I wasn’t leaving until I had a Division 1 football offer.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Listening to people outside opinions
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m going to do the little things right and work hard every single day.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Jets/ Calvin Pace
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Ray Lewis, Will Smith, Warren Buffett
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Broncos LB Von Miller will not be charged in regards to the pending criminal investigation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:From Dud To Stud, Part 2 | 15 NFL players that should crush it in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dud-to… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago