NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Gardner Webb University
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Western civilization 1,2
Where are you from?
American Samoa, Masefau
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad.. He always fight for what’s right. He never give up.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Volleyball rugby cricket
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
Explode off the ball, really good using eyes and hands.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Look for my opponent weakness and strongest point.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Center from Wofford on my sophomore year.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ndamukong Suh because how he be killing folks out there. Man play with a passion.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I really don’t have anything.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
Get off the ball and using my hands pretty good and solid pad level
What is your biggest weakness?
Sometimes I get tired and then my pads raise up.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I love the opportunity and I will do anything to help the team win.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
New York Giants
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My parents, and my sister
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My parents a house. Or a car.
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 5 hours ago