NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Grambling State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Taught position drills at a youth football camp in my hometown.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
C++ computer programming
Where are you from?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Who is your role model, and why?
My father because he had a big heart & always gave back to the community & helped others.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball. Basketball. Track
Did you play any other positions in football?
Running back & defensive back
At your position, what separates you from others?
My football IQ by knowing what to do in certain situations & my heart.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
The technique of my opponent & how well do they play overall
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I would have to say my teammate Tyree Hollins.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Tavon Austin because of his ability to make big plays & explosiveness.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The death of my father & by staying focused knowing there were other people counting on me especially my mother.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to music & read quotes from some of my mentors
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
The lack of exposure
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Not wanting to lose.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Your considering a young man with nothing to lose who is fully committed and dedicated & will do whatever it takes to win.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My father, uncle, & great grandmother
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A home for my mother.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 6 hours ago