NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6’2 / 210
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
West Virginia Wesleyan College
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
My dad runs the little league football program at home so I help out with that.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad. He was my coach from when I was 7 until I got to high school.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, baseball, and lacrosse
Did you play any other positions in football?
Kicker, punter, and CB
At your position, what separates you from others?
My knowledge of the game and I am very even keel. I never let my emotions rise or fall in the midst of a game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Little tendencies in a defense or defensive players that give away blitzes and coverages.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Zack Zwinak in high school. He ended up playing RB at Penn State.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Drew Brees. He is a little undersized but he is smart and very accurate.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I didn’t do a very good job to get my name out during high school which caused me to not be heavily recruited. So I went to a smaller school and worked hard to become an all-american.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
Accuracy and learning fast.
What is your biggest weakness?
Probably my height.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
You will not have a player that is more willing to learn and become a better player and strengthen my weaknesses than me.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Chicago Bears and Tom Brady.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My pappy, my dad, and Walter Payton.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mom a car.
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/W1ZxtbZNcn
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three former College football stars players land contracts with the WWE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/wwe/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Ravens LB Matt Judon threatens to post photos of ESPN reporter at a Strip Club after social media disagreemen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago