NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
My name is Janawski Davis
What is your Height/Weight?
I’m 5’9 170 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Something I done off the field was visiting the local elementary schools of Murray, Kentucky
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
I really enjoyed spending time and reading various books with them.
Where are you from?
I am from Mobile, Alabama
Who is your role model, and why?
My type of role model is a man indicative of my Father. He understands life and mistakes he made in life, whereas he guides me in the correct ways that he didn’t.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Growing up I played basketball and baseball.
At your position, what separates you from others?
I separate myself from other receivers because I am very shifty which makes it hard to press and I run good clean routes.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When I am breaking down film, I look for my mistakes and what could I do to correct them. I also look for weaknesses and holes in the defense.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I like all the smaller receivers like Antonio Brown, Tavon Austin, Andrew Hawkins, and etc.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I may be undersized, but I have a lot to offer. I can play all missiles on special teams, I’m a great returner, and consistency is something I am hard on.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite Player has to be Antonio Brown. He runs crisp routes and gets in and out of cuts smooth and fast.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with any three people it would be my late auntie, Rihanna, and Keke Palmer.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I’m not sure what I would buy, but it would be for the greater good of my parents.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago