Today North Dakota State University will attempt to win their fifth consecutive FCS Championship in a row. They will get quarterback Carson Wentz back today which should give the Bison a huge spark.
Bison football is interesting because their fans are the most dedicated football fans in all of FCS football. Today they will go up against Jacksonville State University in Frisco, Texas. Jacksonville State University has only lost one game this year and that game was in overtime to Auburn. The Gamecocks have several defenders that are considered draft worthy.
Both teams are packed with NFL talent, but today will be a gun fight. Both teams will be ready, and I think this game will go back and forth and both teams will put up around 40 points.
It will come down to turnovers and both teams do a good job on defense. I think the Bison have the upper hand and I predict they win their fifth consecutive championship in a row.
Carson Wentz throws for 315 yards and leads the Bison on a comeback win in the 4th quarter with :58 seconds left. The team hits Zach Vraa in the corner of the endzone for the game winner. Wentz has NFL scouts in love with him after recovering from surgery on his throwing hand and the NDSU Bison make history again.
Wentz stock will fly after today’s game.
48-45 – North Dakota State shock Jacksonville State
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago