Last week we were 4-0. We picked each and every winner right. This week we will try to do the same, while getting the points right as well. The spreads are interesting. There are quite a bit of points out there for people that like to tease a ticket. So here we go, against the odds.
Kansas City Chiefs v. New England Patriots (Spread Patriots – 5, O/U 43 points)
Even with all the drama in Boston this week, the Patriots are still a better team. While many believe the Chiefs will get the upset, I feel differently. Tom Brady is too good and while Marcus Peters is playing like a Pro Bowler, the team utilizes Julian Edelman underneath to manipulate the defense. The Patriots and Rob Gronkowski are back in the AFC Championship Game and Gronk dominates the Chiefs D even with a back and knee injury. Patriots win 21-17 over the Chiefs. So we are predicting the Chiefs plus 5 and the under in this game. But heads up we like the Patriots.
Green Bay Packers v. Arizona Cardinals (Spread Cardinals minus 7, O/U 49.5)
I think the Arizona Cardinals are the best team overall in the playoffs. They are rolling on all cylinders. The passing game is getting it done, David Johnson is running well and the defense/special teams are cruising. This week though they will be in a shoot out with the Packers. I cannot see the Cardinals covering the 7 points. Cardinals win 27-23 over the Packers. So we are taking the Packers plus the points and the Over. Cardinals will win straight up.
Seattle Seahawks v. Carolina Panthers (Panthers minus 2, O/U 44)
I do not see this game going over, because those defenses are tough. Cam Newton struggles to find targets against the Seahawks secondary while the Seahawks offense struggle to get anything going against Josh Norman. Seattle wins 20-16 as their defense comes up with a huge pick six near the end of the game. We are picking Seattle plus the points and the under.
Pittsburgh Steelers v. Denver Broncos (Spread Broncos minus 7.5 points, O/U 40)
I can see this one going over just by looking at the over/under. Peyton Manning is back, and Big Ben is without his best wide out. The Steelers secondary is suspect while the Broncos defense is nasty. Broncos come up slinging the ball and never stop. Broncos win easily 30-17 over the Steelers. We are taking the Broncos minus the 7.5 and the over.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 5 hours ago