Today the San Diego aka Los Angeles Chargers had CFL wide receiver Eric Rogers in for visit. He’s worked out for 16 NFL teams now. He caught 87 passes for 1,448 yards, 10 scores last season. Rogers, 23, originally signed on with the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent out of Cal Lutheran back in 2013. However, he lasted just a few months in Dallas before he was waived during the preseason.
Star CFL WR Eric Rogers had a visit with the Chargers today. He’s now worked out for or visited exactly half of the teams in the NFL.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) January 19, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Cardinals take down the Seahawks
about 3 hours ago