The Cleveland Browns will have changes in the future and Johnny Manziel may be one of those changes.
According to Peter King of TheMMQB.com, the woeful franchise is “so done with the guy” after Manziel, mired in the NFL’s concussion protocol, failed to show up Sunday for a previously scheduled meeting with a team doctor.
Manziel burned a bridge and it will hurt his future.
The Browns were unable to reach the second-year quarterback on the phone, leaving King to tweet: “I will be stunned if he ever plays another snap for Cleveland. He wants to go to Dallas.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- We are excited to announce our partnership with former CFL scout @coach_vannett He will be breaking down several of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Trenchmen’s Corner| Quinn Meinerz Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Britt Reid is still a free man and we need to step in, A 5 year old girl could have permanent brain damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago