Our friend Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post tweeted out workouts that occurred this week via the transaction report. Wilson is usually one of the best on the net at getting the information for our site. Here is the list of players who had a work out during week 17.
Bengals worked out John Peters and Mike Kafka.
Bills tried out Xzavier Dickson.
Browns tried out CFL wide out Eric Rogers
Buccaneers worked out defensive backs Joel Ross, C.J. Roberts and Gerod Holliman.
Cardinals worked out center Taylor Boggs.
Chargers worked out DB DeAngelo Tyson, Former CFL standout LB Dexter McCoil, and WR Jeff Fuller
Colts worked out Warren Herring, Ryan Mueller, Eze Obiora and Ryan Lindley.
Giants worked out: Glenn Carson, Cole Farrand, Mike McFarland, Aldrick Robinson, Spencer Roth, Quinn Sharp, Pete Thomas, and Tyrequek Zimmerman.
Steelers worked out DB Ray Vinopal, LB Marquis Spruill, and DB Jacob Hagen.
Titans worked out Freddie Bishop, Steven Clarke, Emanuel Davis, Dax Dellenbach, Aaron Grymes, Kenny Stafford, and Swayze Waters.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former Indiana High School star football player Schuyler Bradley shot and killed in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2jVEFqwUvv
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:From the 504 to The Spring League; Dion Ray hopes to show off his skills nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dion-r… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago