The Minnesota Vikings announced the signing of rookie LB Alex Singleton to their practice squad on Tuesday.
The 6-foot-2, 242-pound linebacker went undrafted out of Montana State this year. He was signed by Seahawks on May 8 and released Sept. 5. Singleton ran a 4.65-second 40-yard dash at his pro day in March with a 7.13-second three-cone and a 4.25-second short shuttle. He also recorded a 31-inch vertical leap and 10-foot broad jump. He had nine tackles during the preseason for the Seahawks. Singleton had a short stint with the Patriots as well, before getting released.
Singleton takes the place of another small school football player. Yesterday, Zach Moore the former Division 2 standout from Concordia St. Paul was called up to the 53 man roster. Singleton was signed to their practice squad as a corresponding move.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Cardinals take down the Seahawks
about 3 hours ago