The Seahawks made a move Saturday to add depth at receiver, promoting former University of Washington standout Kasen Williams off of their practice squad. Tight end Anthony McCoy, who suffered a high-ankle sprain in Seattle’s Week 15 win at Baltimore, was placed on injured reserve.
Kasen Williams was considered a top wide out in the NFL Draft, but he did not pan out. The former University of Washington wide out suffered an injury before the draft, which made his stock fall. Williams has big play capability.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; Updates on the wide receivers in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; Updates on the running backs in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SNduRLkOtd
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 7 Injury Review; QB’s and TE’s broke down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago