The San Diego Chargers claimed former Miami Dolphin offensive lineman Jeff Linkenbach off the waivers, and in a corresponding move the team waived QB Brad Sorensen.
The 6-6, 317-pound Linkenbach joined Miami in April and appeared in nine games this season. Originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Indianapolis Colts in 2010, he’s appeared in 85 games with nine starts at tackle and guard over his career. Linkenbach spent four years with the Colts before joining the Kansas City Chiefs in 2014 and Dolphins this season. He was waived on Wednesday when Miami promoted QB Logan Thomas off their practice squad.
Sorensen was released but is a favorite of the Chargers. I would not be surprised if he is back with the team sooner rather than later.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Cardinals take down the Seahawks
about 3 hours ago