The Washington Redskins are in the playoffs, and they technically do not have to start any starters this week, because they are already locked in as the winners of the NFC East. That did not stop them though. The team announced a small roster move according to Hogs Haven.
Jeremy Harris(6’2″, 185 lbs) has been signed from the practice squad, and TE Je’Ron Hamm has been released. Harris was drafted in 2013 by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 7th round out of New Mexico State. He has bounced around several practice squads during his three years in the league, going to the Chiefs, Jets, and finally the Redskins before being signed to their active roster today. He was on the Jaguars active roster last season, and recorded 5 tackles in the 6 games he played.
Je’Ron Hamm has only been active for 1 game of the 5 games he has been on the Redskins roster this season, and did not record an offensive stat.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Former Nevada Youth Football Coach arrested for child pornography nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/youth-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:South Alabama star running back Carlos Davis arrested for drug trafficking nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/carlos…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DJ Chark Injury Review | How will Trevor Lawrence’s top target recover from injur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tarron Jackson, DE, Coastal Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/tarron… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago