Kirk Cousins started putting on a show after his famous “You Like That” video that went viral. Cousins and the Redskins were able to win a comeback game over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and when entering the tunnel he screamed to a CSN Sportsnet cameraman “You Like That”. Well the quarterback is now going to trademark his iconic phrase, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell.
Per Rovell, Cousins filed the trademark two days after the game. The trademark, if approved, would apply towards bumper stickers, home decor, posters, clothing and electronic billboard advertising bearing the catch-phrase.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Louis Nix III has passed away nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8XzCj0r6bd
about 13 mins ago
- Dang, this has bad written all over it. Please pray for the Nix family twitter.com/BrieIsomWJXT/s…
about 40 mins ago
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office located Louis Nix III but would not comment on his condition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/louis-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- I just spoke to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office and they cannot comment on the status of Louis Nix III. They did… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Please keep Louis Nix III and his family in your prayers. They found a vehicle matching his in a pond. Nix III wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago