According to Channel 4 News in Nashville, Tennessee a former small school football player is being sought after by the police department after reportedly shooting a woman in Antioch.
Police are searching for 22-year-old Vaughn Cornelia, who played football at Mount Juliet High and Savannah State in Georgia, is accused of shooting a woman outside of a home on High Rigger Drive just before 1 a.m.
Vaughn allegedly drove the woman to TriStar Summit Medical Center in Hermitage and left before investigators arrived. The victim suffered one gunshot wound and is expected to recover.
After playing college football for Savannah State, Cornelia returned to Tennessee and joined the semi-pro Nashville Kats of the Gridiron Developmental Football League.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago