The New England Patriots were super busy today. The Patriots claimed Leonard Hankerson from the Falcons, as well as offensive lineman LaAdrian White from the Detroit Lions. The Patriots also signed big defensive tackle Ish Kitchen, who was previously with the Cleveland Browns.
In a corresponding move the team released wide out Damaris Johnson, and placed LeGarrette Blount on season ending injured reserve.
The Patriots also made a swap on their practice squad. The team signed RB Kevin Snyder to their practice squad and waived running back Trey Watts.
Waddle is a third-year blocker who was waived by the Lions this week after appearing in 30 games for Detroit since 2013. Hankerson was released off IR by the Falcons on Tuesday after catching 26 passes for 327 yards and three touchdowns in Kyle Shanahan’s offense.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert and Jalen Reagor injury update nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7rxMx9rXpe
about 31 mins ago
- Week 8 Sunday Sleeper Squad: Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 45 mins ago
- Week 8 Preview: New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs ift.tt/2TG1rWF
about 50 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 8 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/3oIYHGn
about 2 hours ago
- MLB Offseason Preview: Los Angeles Dodgers ift.tt/2HIgRHH
about 3 hours ago