The New England Patriots announced that they claimed DB Troy Hill off of waivers from the Cincinnati Bengals on Friday and placed TE Asante Cleveland on waivers.
Hill was promoted from the Bengals’ practice squad Dec. 5. He was waived Dec. 24. Hill has six tackles in three games with the Bengals this season as a cornerback/special teamer.
The 5-foot-11, 182-pound Oregon product ran a 4.54-second 40-yard dash at his Pro Day in March with a 6.65-second 3-cone, 4.15-second short shuttle, 34-inch vertical leap and 10-foot, 2-inch broad jump.
Hill joins Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Leonard Johnson and Justin Coleman on the Patriots’ cornerback depth chart.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Likely filling in for the spot of Curtis Riley who terminated his practice squad position to sign with the Vikings twitter.com/caricsportsmgt…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde injury update, Who will run the ball in Seattle?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago