According to the Columbus Police Department, Ohio State University running back Ezekial Elliott was cited over the weekend for driving on a suspended license following a car crash in Columbus Ohio.
According to Columbus Police Department, the accident occurred around 1:30 PM Sunday on State Route 315. Elliott told police he hit a puddle, hydroplaned, and lost control of the vehicle hitting another car.
Police say the other driver had minor injuries and was not hospitalized.
Elliott was cited for not having an operator’s license, failure to control and driving under a suspended license.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/W1ZxtbZNcn
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three former College football stars players land contracts with the WWE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/wwe/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Ravens LB Matt Judon threatens to post photos of ESPN reporter at a Strip Club after social media disagreemen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago