On Saturday’s before a game, many teams make minor adjustments to their rosters to ensure they have 53 healthy players ready to go for the game the next day. Here are a list of moves that occurred in the NFL according to our friends at NFL Trade Rumors.
- 49ers activated C Daniel Kilgore from the PUP list.
- 49ers waived LB Shayne Skov.
- Bengals promoted CB Troy Hill to their active roster.
- Bengals waived CB Chris Lewis-Harris.
- Bills promoted RB Mike Gillislee to their active roster.
- Bills waived C Greg Ikard.
- Browns promoted WR Darius Jennings to the active roster.
- Browns waived OL Darrian Miller.
- Cardinals signed DB Justin Bethel to a three-year, $15M extension.
- Dolphins promoted DE Jordan Williams to their active roster.
- Dolphins waived TE Brandon Williams.
- Falcons waived OT Lamar Holmes from the PUP List with an injury settlement.
- Giants waived DB Leon McFadden.
- Giants promote LB James Morris to their active roster.
- Jaguars placed RB Toby Gerhart on season-ending injured reserve.
- Jaguars promoted WR Rashad Lawrence to their active roster.
- Redskins waive/injured DB Trenton Robinson.
- Redskins promoted LB Carlos Fields to their active roster.
- Seahawks placed WR Paul Richardson on season-ending injured reserve.
- Seahawks promote RB DuJuan Harris to their active roster.