NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6ft3 – 265
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Robert Morris University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Helping out with NFL HSPD
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Ray Lewis is definitely a role model of mine. He is filled with so much fire and passion for the game. And he always gave back to the community. Also carries himself well on and off the field.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball, Basketball, Soccer
Did you play any other positions in football?
Not at the collegiate level
At your position, what separates you from others?
Being able to pass rush and stop the run.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
First I recognize formations and favorite plays out of them. Second I look for keys that the lineman gives. How tackles pass set. Stances between run and pass. Anything to give me an advantage.
In high school
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Losing my grandmother. I can’t really overcome it but I know that she is no longer battling with cancer and is in a better place. Also she is always watching over me.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Shower and listen to music
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
People overlooking my talents because I attended a small school.
What is your biggest strength?
Pass rushing off of the edge.
What is your biggest weakness?
Playing inside the guards.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I have a passion for the game. A relentless pursuit. And I will outwork anyone until and after I achieve my goal.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Favorite team: Dallas Cowboys
Favorite player: Julius Peppers
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Mike Stojkovic, Martin Luther King Jr., and Denzel Washington
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Some groceries. And put the rest in the bank.
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction?
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV?
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago