NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction? Neither, I refuse to listen to One Direction and Backstreet Boys was never my thing.
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV? HGTV, It’s my mom’s favorite channel and I occasional watch with her.
- Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles All Day
- Snakes or Spiders? I don’t like snakes or spiders.
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cardinals take down the Seahawks
about 11 mins ago
- Isaiah Simmons!!!!
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- We may have a tie!!
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/devont…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago