Yesterday the Houston Texans made a move on to find a quarterback. According to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle the Texans are signing QB/WR B.J. Daniels off of the Seahawks’ practice squad.
Daniels is a strong-armed 5-11, 217-pounder who can throw the football 80 yards. He’s extremely athletic. Daniels converted to slot receiver and kick returner this year. The roster move was prompted by backup quarterback T.J. Yates being placed on injured reserve with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
Daniels had 8,433 passing yards at South Florida with 52 touchdown passes, rushing for 2,068 yards and 25 touchdowns. He finished his career with 10,501 all-purpose yards and 77 total touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Chiefs, Seahawks, Bucs, Steelers, Titans On Close-Knit For ‘20 NFL Football Finals nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-20/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update; Saints WR now has a hamstring injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- DNA x Alex Rose - Cuando y Donde ( Video Oficial ) youtu.be/0pHddrURoEM via @YouTube
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Las Vegas Raiders are expected to workout CB Jermaine Ponder Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jermai… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago