The return of Brandon Weeden to the starting line-up may be occurring again. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Houston Texans have lose quarterback T.J. Yates for the season. According to Rapoport, Yates tore his ACL ending his season.
In the final two minutes of the first half of Sunday’s game against the Indianapolis Colts, Yates went down to the field and held his left knee. The injury occurred on a non-contact play. The quarterback was able to walk off the field, but was taken to the locker room.
The Texans confirmed that he would be out for the remainder of the game. Before exiting, Yates completed just six of 10 passes for 68 yards. Houston was already missing starting quarterback Brian Hoyer after he was ruled out for Sunday’s game to due a concussion he sustained in the Texans’ 27–6 loss against the Patriots. Hopefully Hoyer can return, but if he cannot the team will be looking at Brandon Weeden as their starter.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gaSLbgZT2y
about 7 mins ago
- Did You See This:Time2Football’s NFL Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Adds/Drops 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Ouch twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 27 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update; How Many More Weeks Until he returns? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Expectations for Karson Kuhlman ift.tt/35kEDRB
about 36 mins ago