Yesterday, Josh Norman the Carolina Panthers defensive back was in the head of Odell Beckham Jr., and that caused OBJ to flip out and act like a fool. Odell Beckham Jr. has yet to be disciplined by the NFL for his vicious helmet-to-helmet hit on Josh Norman of the Carolina Panthers and other actions during Sunday’s game, but Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting that a one-game suspension is likely.
This morning on Twitter, Schefter said he spoke with multiple league sources about Beckham’s pending punishment
NFL discussing discipline for Odell Beckham Jr. this morning, but based on conversations with league sources, a 1-game suspension is likely.
This is similar to the Aqib Talib eye poke that happened earlier this year. OBJ should get suspended for one game. I feel that is a fair punishment. Schefter also noted that Beckham had been fined by the NFL on multiple occasions, a history of discipline that will be taken into consideration.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Baltimore Ravens trade a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julio-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jarvis Landry Injury Update; Browns star WR suffers a rib fracture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Salters 7-Round Mock Draft: Philadelphia Eagles 2.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l6LCYAsHgr
about 43 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago