The NFL has announced that Coldplay will perform at halftime of Super Bowl 50. Yes, Coldplay.
The British rock group — Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland and Will Champion — will allegedly make their halftime-show debut at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. on Feb. 7, 2016.
The Super Bowl would make a notable tour stop on their forthcoming trek across the globe. Coldplay announced the first string of dates in Europe and Latin America earlier this month.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Noah Fant Ankle Injury Update; Could the Broncos TE return this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Austin Ekeler Hamstring Injury Update; Is Chargers RB gaining progress?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Great cause even better company! twitter.com/26shirts/statu…
about 39 mins ago
- Most EXCITING QB in College Football | Ohio State QB Justin Fields 2019 Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago