San Diego Chargers rookie running back Melvin Gordon has torn cartilage in his left knee and will miss the final two games of the season.
Gordon was hurt late in the second quarter of Sunday’s emotional 30-14 victory against Miami, which might have been the Chargers’ last game in San Diego if Dean Spanos can get his fellow owners to approve a move to an industrial suburb of Los Angeles. Gordon was placed on injured reserve on Monday.
Today the team announced that they promoted RB Dreamius Smith to their active roster from their practice squad.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Youngstown State coach suspended after he blatantly hit UNI playmaker Quan Hampton on the sidelines (VI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:From Dud To Stud, Part 2 | 15 NFL players that should crush it in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dud-to…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/d7KdDgQhgq
about 1 hour ago