The Buffalo Bills announced Tuesday that they’ve promoted TE Nick O’Leary to their active roster and waived veteran TE Matthew Mulligan.
Mulligan was responsible for the Charles Clay touchdown this week. So this move is rather interesting. The Bills might have had some competition from the Ravens on Nick O’Leary. The Ravens did sign two free agent tight ends today. I would be willing to bet the Ravens tried signing O’Leary from the Bills practice squad.
Mulligan, 30, originally signed on with the Dolphins as an undrafted free agent out of Maine back in 2008. Since then, he’s played for several teams including the Titans, Jets, Rams, Packers, Patriots, Bears, Cardinals and Titans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dr. Sullivan’s NFL Week 6 Medical Report ift.tt/3e10stH
about 30 mins ago
- Saints fans get upset fast. Don’t get mad at me, because your star WR keeps getting hurt. Sounds like he is not ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- I am starting to wonder if Michael Thomas is on the trade block twitter.com/nick_underhill…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:How To Profit Betting On Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/04/how-to… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/g0HcFD1QWC
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Top 7 NFL Betting Mistakes to Avoid nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/bettin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8fAsnlxooP
about 53 mins ago