The Cleveland Browns on Tuesday re-signed OL Darrian Miller and placed FB Malcolm Johnson on season-ending injured reserve with a groin injury. He formerly played college football for Mississippi State as a tight end. By the end of his college career, Johnson had played in 45 games, 23 of them as a starter. He caught a total of 79 passes for 1,148 yards (1,050 m) and 10 touchdowns.
In a corresponding move the Browns signed Darrian Miller. He played college football at Kentucky. He was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cleveland Browns.
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is going to be a stud too! We love the unnoticed! twitter.com/ig_barnes/stat…
about 11 mins ago
- Scouting is the funnest thing ever because not everyone sees it the same way. I think that is why the NFL draft Ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I would not be shocked if the Bears franchise Allen Robinson the Lions franchise Kenny Golladay and the Bucs franch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago