The Carolina Panthers are 10-0 and I do not see them slowing down anytime soon. Well the NFL ran some suspensions yesterday and two Panthers were hit. Carolina Panthers defensive end Wes Horton has been suspended four games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.
Horton’s suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return following the team’s Dec. 20 game against the New York Giants.
Horton is not a starter and will see little time anyway with Charles Johnson returning. In addition to Horton, wide receiver Stephen Hill was also suspended one game. Hill’s suspension stems from a July incident in which he was stopped and cited for possession of marijuana, according to ESPN.
Hill, who is on injured reserve, will also serve his suspension immediately. The Panthers placed Hill on IR after he suffered season-ending knee injury in training camp.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:From Dud To Stud, Part 2 | 15 NFL players that should crush it in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dud-to… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Collin Hill, QB, South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/collin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago