The Carolina Panthers are 10-0 and I do not see them slowing down anytime soon. Well the NFL ran some suspensions yesterday and two Panthers were hit. Carolina Panthers defensive end Wes Horton has been suspended four games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.
Horton’s suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return following the team’s Dec. 20 game against the New York Giants.
Horton is not a starter and will see little time anyway with Charles Johnson returning. In addition to Horton, wide receiver Stephen Hill was also suspended one game. Hill’s suspension stems from a July incident in which he was stopped and cited for possession of marijuana, according to ESPN.
Hill, who is on injured reserve, will also serve his suspension immediately. The Panthers placed Hill on IR after he suffered season-ending knee injury in training camp.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Robert Woods injury update; How bad is his groin injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/robert…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Darrell Henderson thigh injury update; Could the Rams RB miss time?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How serious is his calf injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Justin Jackson Injury Update; Will the Chargers back be 100 percent this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Tyler Higbee injury update; How bad is his hand injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago