The Tennessee Titans announced Wednesday that they’ve activated rookie RB David Cobb from short-term injured reserve and waived veteran QB Charlie Whitehurst.
They cut Charlie Whitehurst to make room on the roster for Cobb. I am a little surprised they decided to let Whitehurst go, but that means that they are 100% confident in Mariota’s knee. They must also feel pretty good about their ability to keep him upright for the rest of the year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gaSLbgZT2y
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Time2Football’s NFL Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Adds/Drops 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Ouch twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 50 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update; How Many More Weeks Until he returns? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Expectations for Karson Kuhlman ift.tt/35kEDRB
about 59 mins ago