For the second year in a row, the Tennessee Titans lose their draft pick to an injury. According to Adam Schefter, Justin Hunter the former Tennessee wide out was carted off the field today with a broken ankle. This is the second season in a row cut short for Hunter do to injuries.
Titans WR Justin Hunter fractured his ankle. His 2014 season also was cut short when he lacerated his kidney. Two bad injuries in two years.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 16, 2015
Entering today’s game, Hunter had recorded 18 receptions for 217 yards receiving and a touchdown over the course of eight games for the Titans. Add in the fact Hunter was arrested earlier this year for a fight in a club, and his first two years have been hell.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago